Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tennessee Williams' The Glass Menagerie


Tennesse William’s Glass Menagerie
Begin: 2/9/08
End: 2/9/08
Quality: Ten out of Ten.
Reason: Modern Drama.
Genre: Drama. Fiction.
Original Language: English.
Date of Publication: 1945
Fog Index: 6.9/91% are harder.
Flesch Index: 75.6/91% are harder.
Flesch-Kincaid Index: 5.3/91% are harder.
Complex Words: 7%/88% have more.
Number: A Few.
Synopsis: This is about a family living in a tiny apartment. The mother is domineering. The daughter is fragile and shy. The son is unhappy and wants to run away.
Thought: I love this play. I have for a while. Well, I love everything by Tennesse Williams or at least all of the things that I have read. I just think that he creates these remarkable characters and this sharp dialogue. Okay. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I can’t seem to be able to talk about literature in any sort of intelligent way right now. I liked it! I connected with Tom. I think he’s a big homo. I also really love Amanda. I’m done.

No comments: