Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Karen Karbo's How to Hepburn




Karen Karbo’s How to Hepburn
Begin: 05/10/07
End: 05/13/07
Quality: Eight out of Ten
Reason: Random.
Genre: Film. Non-fiction.
Original Language: English.
Date of Publication: 04.07.2007
Fog Index: N/A
Flesch Index: N/A
Flesch-Kincaid Index: N/A
Complex Words: N/A
Number: First.
Synopsis: Weird little book. It’s basically reviewing Katharine’s life and culling life lessons from it.
Thoughts: I love it and I hated it. I loved it a lot more than I hated it. I thought that Karbo seemed to have a set guidelines and just kinda used Kate’s life as a model as opposed to looking at Kate’s life and getting the lesson from that. I did enjoy the overview of her life and it made me go and buy the Mann biography about how she was a lesbian.

I guess that’s all I got for this little book.

No comments: