Thursday, December 13, 2007

Anne Karpf's The Human Voice



Anne Karpf's The Human Voice
Begin: 11/28/07
End: 12/10/07
Quality: Ten out of Ten.
Reason: Unread.
Genre: Popular Science. Non-Fiction.
Original Language: English.
Date of Publication: 2007.
Fog Index: N/A
Flesch Index: N/A
Flesch-Kincaid Index: N/A
Complex Words: N/A
Number: First.
Synopsis: This book is basically about the human voice, about how it develops, how we use it and how it effects our everyday world and our relationships, among many other facets.
Thoughts: Amazing! I really loved this book. It was really enlightening. It made me think a lot more about not only my voice but other people’s voices and now I find myself paying a lot more attention to how people are saying things as well as what they are saying. I also found myself thinking a lot about the Bene Gesserit voice but that’s another topic for another time. This is one of those books that I want everyone to read.

No comments: