Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Marjane Satrapi's The Complete Persepolis



Marjane Satrapi’s Persepolis
Begin: 1/24/08
End: 1/24/08
Quality: Ten out of Ten.
Reason: Unread.
Genre: Memoir. Graphic Novel. Non-Fiction.
Original Language: French.
Date of Publication: 2003
Fog Index: N/A
Flesch Index: N/A
Flesch-Kincaid Index: N/A
Complex Words: N/A
Number: First.
Synopsis: This is the autobiographical story of Marjane Satrapi growing up in Iran during a very tumultuous time.
Thought: Damn! This was so good. My friend Michelle has been trying to get me to read this for a very long time. I always wanted to but graphic novels are so damn expensive and I just read them so fast. I ended up reading it in one day. It was that mesmerizing. I literally could not put this book down. I just fell in love with everything about it.

No comments: